1. Use some spare pine boughs trimmed from your X-mas tree or perhaps if you are lucky enough to live near a forest, take a winter walk and trim a few branches. Decorate with special family ornaments to create a beautiful centerpiece. You can find the image here.
2. I love handmade wrapping paper. Display your wrapped gifts on stair rail or banister with natural twine for a beautiful decoration. As each guest departs for the evening give them a little gift. Photo inspiration found here.
3. Create this beautiful DIY pine cone garland with instructions Here
4. Who doesn't love a well stocked bar? Vintage bar carts are the perfect way to inject some mobile Christmas cheer into any holiday party. You can find plenty of bar cart decorating inspiration here. Or why not even take it a step further and create a Mad Men style egg not bar. Directions here.
5. I have been collecting miniature house holiday decorations for years. With these easy templates you will be able to create an entire village for a few cents! Templates can be found here.