Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thrifting with JFK & my Brother


A day of thrifting with JFK and my brother...


Today was spent as a thrifting day with my little brother, Ethan. Doesn't he look dapper in his vintage cashmere coat? We grabbed lunch at a local diner, the Skylark. The interior is entirely original with amazing corn flower blue tables and booths with chrome accents- yeah, that's my tomato soup :)

We went thrifting after and found a great portrait of JFK looking sporty on the beach . It would have been mine if it had not been for the high price of $400. 


More pictures of the diner, and pics of the retro motel directly behind the restaurant. I also found this vintage Chinese souvenir scarf- I will be posting more pics of my thrifty finds. I came home with a car full!


No comments:

Post a Comment