Friday, September 20, 2013

Mad Men Cocktails

For those of you who may not know, I am just a wee bit obsessed with Mad Men. It is for that reason that I was extremely excited to attend the Mad Men September Soiree fundraising event at our local Roberson Museum. 



Mad Men inspired attire was encouraged for the event, so of course I had to create a colorful 60s ensemble to compliment my new red locks. The event took place in the Roberson Manson wing of the museum, a late 19th Century mansion, and included complimentary wine tastings, cocktails and period appropriate hor d' oeuvres. I especially enjoyed the olive tray!

It was a great evening, even Mr. Liu, wearing his black suit ensemble with skinny tie, enjoyed the ambiance and the NY state breweries offering samples. It was so interesting to see how the attendees interpreted the Mad Men theme. 







I cannot wait to attend the next event the Roberson hosts. I plan on returning very soon for their Civil War exhibit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment